Non Teaching Period


In the non-teaching period Nella and I have been working on the assignment 'Work in Progress.' The animatic is the main component of it, so I have been concentrating mainly on that. It took me a few days to animate the logo, as I don't know Flash very well and am doing everything the hard way. At the moment Nella is concentrating more on making a background for the Flash web-page and the DVD cover.

We filmed the David Jones food court toilet doors when the food court was almost closing, so that random people didn't think we were creeps. The animatic was very difficult to do, as we cleverly forgot to use a tripod for the camera and didn't realise the implications it brought. Animating the characters wasn't as hard once I got the hang of it. However, seeing as the video was jittery it was hard to keep the characters in the same spot as they kept popping out of the box. I then made a box behind them, but this was also difficult to make look good. Seeing as when the camera zoomed in the characters had to get bigger and when the camera moved so did the characters and the box, the animation was hard to make look professional. I will keep working on the characters and environment looking integrated. Also having some trouble tweening but kind of found a way around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers