Week 8

More Progress...

This week I was ill so didn;t come to the tutorials. I asked some friends in the class what happened, and was informed that basically the tutors just walked around and helped people with their work in progress. This would have been helpful to help with both the animation and promotional package.

However, I have been working on it. I decided to make the background pink and white with a circle gradient. It would have been good to leave it white, and maybe have the writing rd and characters black, but I thought I would do something a little more original. I have also incorporated a rose and some flowers, making it in the typical romantic style. We have developed the characters for the promotional package and for the animation. The characters in the animation will be similar, but less simple so easier to animate. We made the man wearing a suit, and the woman wearing a skirt. This definitely looks better than before, however I am just worried that people may not understand that they are toilet signs. But if we work on it a bit more, it should be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers