Presentations/Overall Reflection

The presentations commenced today. I really enjoyed seeing other peoples. I thought everyone did an excellent job. It was interesting to see how most groups animation styles were quite different, however our was also unique, being of mixed media, and I cannot compare it to anyone else's.

After having a break from looking and thinking about the animation constantly, I did find faults in the animation. If I was to change anything, I would have less annotations and less music changes (however I did think most of music portrayed the scenes well.) I would also have small changes to the animation, for example perfecting the walk cycle or speeding/slowing down certain parts. However, with the time restrains I am very pleased with the outcome.

This course would have to be one of the most enjoyable I have experienced so far. I was surprised to have my idea picked to be animated, and now seeing the final production cannot believe how far I've come. Flash was very fun to work with and I have learnt and remembered a lot. I will use a many aspects from this course to help me in my future studies. Poster design will definitely come in handy, and you never know when other aspects may. Still definitely considering doing digital media next semester, it interests me greatly and brings out the creativity. I have enjoyed this course and am looking forward to using my acquired skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers