Week 1

Intro to Animating


In the first week we were shown lots of animations, which looked really good and professional. I was comforted by the fact that these are professionals doing it, however in the lecture we were informed that there is no reason our animations can't be as good as some of them. This got me a bit worried, but excited at the same time to see the end result. I can tell that this subject will require lots of devoted time and effort, especially in the computer...luckily for me I like spending time on the computer, perfecting everything.

When we started using Flash, I was slightly worried that I wouldn't remember anything because I haven't used it in so long. Regardless, I managed to remember a lot about it and learn a lot of new features and shortcuts. We created a bouncing ball, which I found fairly easy. I really thought it was interesting how we made it look realistic by changing the settings and making the ball squashed.

Generally I have been finding this subject very interesting and am looking forward to learning more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers