Week 3


Concept Pitches



This week we presented our concept pitches. I really enjoyed working on this assignment. Going away for our core subject partially got in the way of doing this assignment, however our group finished by the third day in. Seeing as there's not much to do in Whyalla this allowed me a whole day and a bit to work on this assignment.

On Tuesday I showed my pitch to the tutors and I was told to alter it slightly. Tuesday night I fixed up the storyboard and worked on the presentation. Considering we only strictly had a minute to present our pitches I had to keep cutting parts out of my speech. Eventually I managed to condense it to a minute (20 seconds for 3 slides). I described the important parts of the story, while also trying to make it seem appealing. The slides showed the characters and their personalities.

After everyone presented I found out that my pitch got picked to be animated- must've done something right! Nella decided to be in my group so we will get to working on it son.

I think my animation will be very interesting to work on. Seeing as it will be mixed media I still have a lot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers